- Strategic purchasing of hotels & locations
- HGI Conference Portal
- Account settlement service
- Reporting and statistics
Strategic purchasing of hotels & locations
HGI Hotel Reservation Worldwide combines customer-driven and personalized full service from the inquiry to account settlement with innovative, web-based DIY reservation technology.
Our objective is to achieve maximized process optimization and savings for our customers with strategic purchasing and intelligent online solutions.
Account settlement processes are rigorously optimized with our centralized cost recording tools. Standardized hotel buying and continuous cost control are the basis for efficient MICE management.
- 1Comprehensive analysis and optimization of booking behavior.
- 2Process support for purchasing and functional departments
- 3HGI services are integrated into internal ordering processes
- 4Booking volumes are consolidated to achieve maximum savings
- 5Hotel purchasing processed by HGI
→ Comprehensive research of hotels and locations based on a requirements profile
→ Customized negotiations and comparison of best available daily rates
→ Fast, consistent, and standardized proposal preparation
→ Monitoring of all options
→ Detailed review and negotiations for all contract terms, such as cancellation and payment terms
→ Consistent contract preparation and bookings based on specified objectives and booking policies
→ Block management with daily rooming optimization to reduce cancellation costs
→ Monitoring of cancellation and payment deadlines
- 1Generating and managing hotel master agreements
- 2Reporting and statistics
- 3Invoice checking
- 4Account settlement via HGI Hotel Reservation Worldwide
- 1Functional expertise, consulting, and support
- 2Maximum savings due to optimized processes
- 3Volume discounts
- 4Standardized processes
- 5Directly comparable proposals
- 6Reduced cancellation costs
- 7Meets compliance requirements
- 8Optimized process and cost control
- 9Corporate discounts
HGI Conference Portal
Experience for yourself how easily and intuitively events can be requested, compared, and booked with the HGI Conference Portal.
Your own purchasing terms and conditions as well as T&Cs can be incorporated, contract hotels can be selected, and reporting can be prepared with integrated corporate solutions and a defined group of users.
- 1More than 25,000 bookable conference hotels
- 2Request, negotiate, and book online
- 3Reminder function for option deadlines
- 4Online price negotiations
- 5Automatic hotel cancellations
- 7Personal HGI service hotline
- 1Private label version
- 2Generating and managing hotel master agreements
- 3Maintenance of preferential corporate booking rates
- 4Integration of internal purchasing and approval processes
- 5Invoice checking
- 6Account settlement service
- 7Interfaces to Airplus, SAP etc.
- 1Fully optimized booking process
- 2User-friendly operator interface
- 324 hr. proposal service
- 4Online proposal and price comparison
- 5Selectable services for flat conference rates
- 6Standardized proposals and contracts
- 7Uniform purchasing terms
- 8Meets compliance requirements
Account settlement service
HGI Hotel Reservation Worldwide also provides you with tailored solutions for payment management. Do not just standardize your purchasing process, but also your subsequent payment process to take advantage of additional savings opportunities.
- 1The customer remains the contract partner for the hotels and decides for himself whether and when to manage contact with hotels directly. On request, HGI can negotiate or eliminate inconsistencies with the customer order.
- 2HGI becomes the contract partner for the hotels. In this case, the customer receives consistently formatted contracts and invoices. On behalf of the customer, the format and content of all contracts and invoices are already reviewed and corrected (where appropriate) in advance based on customer specifications.
Invoice checking and consistent account settlement with credit cards simplify the payment management function.
HGI Hotel Reservation Worldwide maintains acceptance facilities for the payment service providers AirPlus / AirPlus Meeting Solution, as well as American Express, VISA and MasterCard.
Reporting and statistics
By centrally recording all costs, we have the ability to prepare detailed and customized reporting. Detailed data analysis improves cost control and facilitates objective-driven purchasing. Costs are allocated to project numbers and cost centers based on your specifications.
Recording the full scope of volumes and savings dramatically improves your purchasing leverage vis-à-vis service providers.
Reports are prepared based on your needs, for example:
- 1Total booking turnover
- 2Booking turnover broken down by departments, booker, hotel, city, etc.
- 3Booking volumes – flat rates for hotel rooms & conferences
- 4Average prices / average participant count